Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Heart Puppy - 2nd card for Hug A Heart Card Drive

Here's my second card for the hug a heart card drive.  I found this cute image called Lg Heart Puppy at Eureka Stamps and thought it would be perfect for the kids cards.  I colored the image in Gimp2 and opened all the pieces in my Silhouette Studio DE software.  Cut the image and saying with my Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine.  Paw print paper (made by Penny Black) was cut out with MFT stitched die.  The card drive is asking for little or no embellishments so I kept this clean and simple and only added a little twine bow.

I am entering my card in the following challenges
Dream Valley Challenge 148 - All About Love

9 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

What an adorable card. Love the paper. Wonderful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so sweet, Dee! You're making some cute cards for this cause - Yay!!!!

Tracy Freeman said...

He is such a cutie pie. Love the pawprint background.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

Dorothy S said...

Hi again! Another cutie for a great cause - good to give equal time to a kitty and a puppy! The bg is purrfect! Thanks for entering the weekly anything goes challenge at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

Sherri said...

This little guy is adorable! Darling image and I LOVE that background paper with the paws! Thanks for joining our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable card, I love the paw print paper. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

It always warms my heart when cards are created for a noble purpose! Good job to you for spreading joy through your talents! And what an adorable card this is. You thought of so many clever details like the paw-print paper and how it mirrors your delightful dog. I also really like all the stitching elements that you incorporated. This made me smile and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our All about love Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx