Tuesday, April 26, 2016

First flip flop flower card




While going through some boxes in my craft room, I found a full package of Bazzill purple textured card stock.  Need a few more cards to fill up the package for the children's charity so I cut out this flip flop card using my Cameo and some cut files form the Silhouette store.  Corners were cut out with EK Success punch.  Added some pearls to the flower centers.  

Challenges
Catch The Bug - April Color Challenge
Brown Sugar - Challenge 195 - A/G
Inspiration Destination Challenge 82 A/G
Craft Your Passion Challenge 309 A/G
Simon Says Wednesday - Make It Girlie

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Dee! So elegant and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh my gosh - this is fabulous - such a great idea! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Colour Challenge this week - good luck! Please join us again soon!
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT