Friday, March 25, 2016

Bugs Bunny


Found this Bugs Bunny print and cut file at the Silhouette store and thought it would be perfect to use for the kids cards. Printed image and saying then cut out the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.  Used a Nestabilities square die to cut out the white background piece and turned it at a angle.   Zig Zag stitched patterned papers from my stash to a white card base.

Challenges
QKR Stampede - Number 184 Easter
Eureka Stamps - Number 185 Easter
Brown Sugar - Number 191 - Easter
Crafty Catz - Number 317 - Stitching
Pile It On - Number 104 - Stitching
Simon Says - Food (Bugs is eating a carrot)
Inspiration Destination - Number 78 - A/G
Jo's Scrap Shack - Number 131 - A/G
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - March Theme PP

9 comments:

Dorothy S said...

I really like the angled image layer for this card - and the stitching is a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining the Eureka Stamps Easter challenge this week. Have a blessed Easter!

Catherine said...

This is awesome! My favorite cartoon character when I was growing up was Bugs Bunny so this really made me smile and touched my heart. I couldn't wait to run downstairs and turn on Looney Tunes every Saturday morning. Thanks for entering your card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image Dee. I LOve your design and colours.
This stitching looks STunning!
Chrissyxx
I should eat carrots, but, I'm afraid I LOve Chocolate toooo much lol x

Tina said...

I just love bugs bunny, this is just so cute...thanks for sharing at pile I on

Tina
dt

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute. TFS and joining us a Jo's for Funday Friday

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, shape and clean! Thanks for joining us this week for our Easter Card Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Creations by Shirl said...

What's up doc! LOL~ Oh his one handsome rabbit...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

Repolainen said...

So funny-bunny Easter card! Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ in our stitching challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next challenge