Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Merry Christmas Flourish Card


I cut out this pretty holly flourish with a file I bought at the Silhouette store using my Silhouette Cameo.  I cut out the background red and green layers with my paper trimmer.  It doesn't show up in the photo, but I added red glitter to the little red circles in the center.  This is for the Caring Hearts card drive for the folks who will be spending Christmas in a nursing home.

Challenges
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Throwback - Dec 2014 Challenge Holidays
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - October Christmas Cards
Crafting By Designs Challenge - Getting Ready For Christmas



3 comments:

chrissy xx said...

So pretty! I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx
Don't know what happened with my Cameo?
It's updated itself to V3? Having to learn all over again.

Suze said...

Very effective card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for October.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an elegant card! I love the flourish pattern-- it's so clean and sophisticated. I also like how you used traditional red and green to give it that real feel of Christmas. I think it's clever how you framed this out in white. Wonderful work and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!