Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lacy Butterfly - 2nd post




I bought this pretty butterfly card cut file from the Silhouette store a long time ago and never cut it out.  My New Years resolution was to try and use some of those impulse buys so I am working my way through my cut file collection.  I also have a lot of yellow cardstock that I bought when it was on sale at Michaels so I am using that up as well.  I plan to send this to the children's charity.  Hopefully the bright yellow butterfly will make them smile.

Challenges
Chocolate Coffee And Cards - For A Child
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 252 Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge - B Is For - Butterfly
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Things That Fly

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello Dee, sweet shaped card, very pretty! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful butterfly! The yellow just makes your butterfly shine! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty shaped card.The yellow is so uplifting.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next time.
Lisa x

chrissy xx said...

Your butterfly as so much detail..What a Beaut! LOve your colours to Dee.
Tell be about it! I'm waiting of a new die coming from America that was an impluse buy!
Chrissyxx