Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Merry Christmas from Santa Paws



Our dog got us up at 4 this morning as he heard a dog barking down the street.  Couldn't go back to sleep, so I worked on holiday cards.  I am adding this to the others in the box for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  The box is filling up nicely.  Hope to have it done and mailed to the charity in a few days.

This cutey is called Cat and Ornament.  It's from the Eureka Stamps store.  I colored the image with Copic markers and a silver metallic pen for the ornament top.  Cut out the cat and scalloped rectangle background layer with Spellbinders dies.  Scalloped border was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. 

Challenges I am entering my card in:
Beccys Place - A Month of Holiday Cards
CHNC Challenge 202 - Keep It Flat

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable card ~ I love your coloring!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

chrissy xx said...

Yikes don't we just love them when they get us up early lol..especially when they finally settle again!
Such a sweet Christmas card Dee.
LOving your colours and this sentiment too.
Chrissyxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your kitty card! Such a cute image - I don't have that one LOL! And I love that you donate so many cards to charity! You are amazing!

Beccy said...

Fabulous card Dee! The image of the little kitty with her bauble is so cute and you did a wonderful job colouring it in. I love the red and white papers you used too. Great job.
Cheers,
Beccy

Michele Cunningham said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at eurekastamps.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Laura said...

Awwwh that's a cute card! I am sure the kids will appreciate it.
I love your coloring too.
You should link this up over at LiaStampz. We have "Anything Goes" as a challenge and I am sure the DT would love to see it! Here is the link: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/11/challenge-77-anything-goes.html
Thanks!

Suzanne C said...

Cute Cute Cute~! Adorable Christmas Card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Debs said...

Adorable card - cute image and fab DP's
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x