Monday, November 18, 2013

Season's Greetings - 2nd post today


I have been looking for some new ideas for holiday cards to make for the children's charity.  I stopped by the Silhouette store this afternoon and found this new gingerbread girl cutting file which I thought would be perfect to use for the little kids.  I cut out the white, kraft and red layers with my Silhouette Cameo.  Attached the front layers, then added a tiny bow.  Very quick and easy to make.  And a fun card that is easy to mass produce when time is short around the holidays.

Challenges
Penny's Papercrafty Challenge 153 - Add a sentiment
Silhouette Challenge 7 - Anything Holiday

5 comments:

Carole said...

Thank you for palying along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous CAS creation.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

chrissy xx said...

I LOve that you have a Gingerbread girl! What a cutie she is..
LOving your design too.
Chrissyxx

Brenda said...

OMGosh, I love this CAS card!!! It is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at JFFC;-)

Anonymous said...

Dee, saw your card on the Silhouette Challenge board. It is so cute. I too donate most of what I do to various groups and organizations. I send regularly to Operation Write Home and make favors and decorations for local charity group gatherings and meetings. I love creating and then sharing what I do with others. Fun to find others who do the same.
Kate

Lin said...

Proper cute image, and the three colours go perfectly together.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Dream Valley