Sunday, September 1, 2013

Caught up in the Christmas spirit

 
Getting a head start on my holiday cards.  This cute Fluffles stamp is one of my favorites.  Colored him with Copics.  Cut out with Spellbinders dies.  Background paper is from Basic Grey.
 
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketchie free for all - I used sketch 68
Craftyhazelnuts September Challenge Extra - Anything goes
Pile It On Challenge 35 - All that flickers (Christmas lights on image)
Simon Says Challenge - Anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Anything goes with die cuts (Used Spellbinders Nestabilies dies)

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love this! Fluffles is so cute! I have that image and it's one of my favourites. Lovely card!

Kimbo said...

Great fun Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous Fun Christmas card! LOve this image and LOving your colours too.
Chrissyxx

Hazel said...

Such a cute card - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

Carol said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol Guest Designer x

BethieJ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!