Saturday, May 14, 2016

8th holiday card for 2016


I'm making some progress on avoiding the holiday rush in December.  Here's my 8th  holiday card to add to this years Christmas package for the children's charity.  Used a darling Precious Moments Kitty print and cut file I found at the Silhouette store.  Cut out the image and Merry Christmas banner with my Silhouette Cameo.  Background layers were cut out with Spellbinders and My Favorite Things dies.  Pink layer was embossed with Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder.  Added red gems to the holly and some pearls on each side of the Merry Christmas saying.

Challenges
Simon Says Mon - Emboss It
ABC Christmas Challenge - J is for Jewels
Crafting For All Seasons - Add Some Embossing
CHNC Challenge Extra May - Anything Christmas

14 comments:

ike said...

How very sweet that is and good job starting to make your Chrimbo cards !!! Lovely image and a gorgeous colour combo. I really love that embossing folder you used :-D
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and SUYP Cats Only Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful embossing cute image Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Maura said...

Oh my goodness, you really have a head start on your holiday cards! Such a sweet little image too! So glad you joined us in our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Maura

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a sweet card. I just love it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
Lynn, HJ DT

chrissy xx said...

Awwh! What a sweetie Dee. I LOve your colours and this embossing folder is so pretty.
I'm here today with my official hat on!
Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

Cute kitten on a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT x

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable, cute kitten image, love the colours beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at Holly Jolly Christmas.
Denise DT for HJC

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Lorraine DT

Alison said...

I love this adorable image on the fabulous embossed paper. Thanks for joining us at Fab'Funky.
Alison x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the pink and blue! Great embossing!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Sall said...

OH so very very cute, and such an adorable Christmas Card. Thank you for joining us at Ike's world challenges. Sall

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and we hope to see you again next month.

Helen x